Valmistajan sivu: https://hycon.dk
The HYCON HRD28X is a high performing handheld rock drill designed for the toughest drilling applications in granite and concrete up to 6 meters of drilling depths.
Using standard integral drill steel with air-flushing from an external compressor combined with a high performing hydraulic impact and rotation unit makes the HRD28X a lighter, powerful and efficient rock drill.
The HRD28X rock drill is ideal for anchoring holes as well as blast- or splitting holes measuring between 25-50 mm when you need to drill deeper with maximum air flushing.
Combined with a compressor of your choice, it is made for underwater drilling, making it the professional divers rock drill choice no.1.
Blending the hydraulic and pneumatic advantages in one product, you get a rock drill that can drill anywhere, go deeper and still light enough to use for many hours.
Simply connect it to one of HYCONS compact hydraulic power packs and a compressor – and start drilling.?
- Made for underwater use and deep drilling
- For deeper handheld drilling in narrow spaces where drill rig is not an option
- Perfect for drilling holes for explosives or chemicals where more depth is needed
- Recommended for up to 6 m depth / Ø34 mm drilling in granite (depending on compressor).
- Suurin virtaus ja paine, l/min / bar
- 25 - 30
- Hex, mm
- Tärinä, m/s
- Melutaso, LWA dB
- Paino, kg